April 20 2021
CPT members-only event
For the coach industry to deliver its full potential we need the UK Government and local authorities to commit to providing a coach-friendly operating environment. Our discussion event will focus on how this can be delivered and is your opportunity to share views on how to enable the coach sector to play a full role in kickstarting the country’s economic recovery and help ensure we meet our net zero and air quality goals.
We will be joined by a range of exciting speakers for the event including Transport Minister Baroness Vere and Tourism Minister Nigel Huddleston.
This event is exclusively available to coach operators who are CPT members. The event is taking place virtually on 20 April 10am – 11 30am and you can register to attend by emailing email@example.com
We hope you can join us for this important discussion.
- Transport Minister, Baroness Vere
- Tourism Minister, Nigel Huddleston
- CPT President & Managing Director of Blackpool Transport, Jane Cole
- Cabinet Member for Culture & Tourism at Blackpool Council, Cllr Gillian Campbell
- Vice Chair of CPT's Coach Commission, Kathryn Pulham
- CPT Chief Executive, Graham Vidler